Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just a Quick Note

Like the title says, it's just a quick note.  As I'm sure many of you already know, Google Friend Connect is gone.  I have joined Bloglovin' and put the button on my blog, so everyone can follow me without GFC.
Another quick note is that I am very annoyed because I can't find a good barricade boys personality quiz!  I just finished listening to Les Mis (again!) and my love of all of them (especially...er...I can't decide right now...maybe Je[h]an Prouvaire??) has risen again.
I will definitely be doing some Les Mis-themed posts soon...maybe I'll make my own personality quiz...but I hope everyone has a great evening!  :)

2 comments:

Ivy Miranda said...

I'm already following you on Bloglovin : )

Miss Jane Bennet said...

It's such a handy tool, isn't it? :)