1. Les Misérables or Pride & Prejudice?
Nooooo. Nonononono. I can't answer that. :D (Melody, I can hear you laughing...)
Hmmm, but on the other hand, I hate leaving these sorts of questions unanswered. Sooooo...I choose Les Misérables. For one thing, it has a better musical, and for another, I could give up Mr Darcy, but Enjolras? Uh-uh. Negative. Not happening.
2. Who is your favourite period drama gentleman? (P.S. Yes, Enjo is a gentleman in this case.)
Ehmmm...I think it would have to be...Mr. Tilney, because he's my favorite Austen hero and Austen heroes are my favorite gentlemen. ;)
3. Who is your favourite period drama woman/girl? (P.S. Not just 'heroines'.)
Hum. Well, as you might have guessed from my profile, I like Jane Bennet--she is indeed a "dear sweet girl". I'm also rather fond of Eleanor Tilney and Cosette.
4. What period drama character would you like to meet in person, and why, and what would you say to them?
Oooh! Um. I can't decide! :D Lizzy Bennet would be an obvious choice, because she would be a delightful conversationalist, but on the other hand...Georgiana Darcy would be nice too. And I WOULD like to meet some of the Austen heroes, only I'd probably just get all tongue-tied and not be able to say anything to them at all.
5. What period drama actor/actress would you like to meet in person, and why, and what would you say to them?