Eva over at Ramblings of a Janeite is holding a Tale of Two Cities blog party, which is SO EXCITING!! Um, anyways. First of all, I had the privilege to guest post over there today; you can find my post here.
Secondly, Eva posted a lovely tag, which of course I had to do. So here it is!
- How were you introduced to A Tale Of Two Cities?
- Have you read the book, seen a movie adaption, and/or watched/listened to the musical?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Who is your least favorite character?
- What's one of your favorite scenes from the book (if you've read it)?
- What's one of your favorite songs from the musical (if you've watched it)?
- Share some of your favorite quotes! (book or musical)
- What was the last ATOTC-related thing you did/watched/read?
- What character do you think you're the most like?
Ah, why am I even talking about this. Okay. I guess I'd be most like Mr. Lorry, because he's the most average/normal character, if you know what I mean. ;)
- If you could meet any character, who would it be and why?
Thanks for doing this, Eva!
-Miss Jane Bennet