The lovely Elizabethany over at An Accomplished Young Lady gave me the Friends Award, so I'm filling out the tag! It's a new one and it looks quite fun. :)
1. Let your tagger know that you received notification.
2. Post the award picture and rules to your blog,
and answer your tagger's five questions.
3. Tag five blogger-friends, but at least ONE OF THEM
HAS TO BE A FRIEND YOU MADE VIA
BLOGGER : )
4. Give them five questions and notify them that you have tagged them.
5. (Optional Rule: Give your readers a friendship quote at the
end of your tag post : )
[P.S. You may tag group-bloggers]
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What food would you never eat and why?
3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?
4. What do you and your friends like doing together?
5. How do you greet your friends every time you meet them? What about on Blogger?
1. Umm...probably red, like the blood of angry men. I also like silver, purple, indigo (yes, there is a difference...), and bronze.
2. Um...monkey brains? I don't know. I'm willing to try a lot of new foods, so it would have to be something pretty weird.
3. Church, probably.
4. Fangirling. :P Having Deep Conversations, silly debates, playing games that make us howl with laughter...that sort of thing. ;)
5. Mostly with a resounding, "Heyyyy!" Or a simple, "Hi" if I'm tired. Or sometimes, I just dive right in. ;)
1. Do you like coffee plain or with sweetener? Or do you not like it at all?
2. Name two of your favorite historical hero/heroines.
3. Who do you prefer: Enjolras or Sir Percy?
4. What's one "go-to" Bible verse you have?
5. If you could enter into the world of one story and have the villain capture you, the hero rescue you, and the heroine give you her wardrobe, which story would you choose?
The Five Friends I'm Tagging:
And the friendship quote: