Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Whoops...

Somehow I forgot to post Day 11 yesterday!  Blame it on my busy schedule.   In any case, here's a double for today.

Day 11: A Song From Your Favorite Band
I've quite probably only listened to one actual "band" in my life: ABBA, which I used to love and still listen to occasionally.  So...I guess it counts as my favorite?  In any case, "Fernando" is a nice song.


Day 12: A Song From a Band You Hate
Well, I guess I hate a lot of bands in theory (that is, I'd probably hate them if I ever bothered to listen to them, due to my dislike of rock/pop music in general), but as I've never really felt enough interest to listen to bands, it's not fair to say that I "hate" any band.  Time for a random!
...Which turned out to be "Tale as Old as Time".  Awwwwww.

No comments: