Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day Thirteen: A Song that is a Guilty Pleasure

It was hard to pick a song for this because if a song makes me feel guilty, I generally don't listen to it. :P  But most Taylor Swift songs make me feel guilty because I actually like a lot of the music and I feel like I shouldn't since I generally don't Appreciate that sort of Thing.
So, the song that is a guilty pleasure is "Mean" by Taylor Swift.  I don't really agree with the message, but the video is pretty sweet.


2 comments:

Miss Elliot said...

Yes, it's definitely cute. The video, I mean. That would be hard for me, too. A guilty pleasure... ummmmm... *scratches head*

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Miss Elliot,
I know, right? I was seriously considering doing a Random when I thought of Taylor Swift. There are very few things that I can actually enjoy while feeling guilty about. Snort.