Monday, September 9, 2013

A Quick-ish Warning...

Amy Dashwood over at Yet Another Period Drama Blog is hosting a Celebrate Musicals Week soon (September 23-28), and I am participating!  I am suuuuper excited and I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
I'll provide a link to the page where Miss Dashwood is listing all the rules and guidelines, and then sort of rehash them to let you all know what's going to be happening on this blog from September 23-28.
The first thing I have already done- just take a look at my sidebar.  The person on it will probably tell you something about the next rule...
'Cause I picked Les Mis for my musical!  Yes, I know that there will probably be dozens of other people who pick it, but I really enjoy writing about it.  However, I realize that I have been doing a lot of Les Mis-themed posts recently.  Therefore, I am not going to publish a single post about Les Mis until Celebrate Musicals Week rolls around.  Inspired by Melody, I'm going to give myself my own little Jane Austen Challenge.  I will be writing posts only on or inspired by Jane Austen.
On to the third thing.  I already have three drafts for Les Mis posts and more ideas. :D
The last thing...that I will certainly do.  It'll definitely make it easier to navigate- great idea, Amy! :)
Oh, wait!  The really last thing will be easy as pie- I'm writing about Les Mis and reading about other musicals!
If any of you are interested, it's really easy to get started- just hop over to the page I already linked to and follow the instructions!
Now where's my time machine so I can go to the 23rd...?

3 comments:

Jack said...

It sounds like fun! I shall enjoy reading your posts! (The Les Mis ones and the JA ones.)

Also, I was looking at your post below and couldn't help but add another couple to your wonderful list - which REALLY made me want to watch Emma.
Margret and Mr. Thornton.

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I haven't read/watched N&S yet, so I couldn't do that couple. I've heard a lot of good things about them though. :)
I'm glad you're excited for my posts! :)

Melody said...

Quite thrilled that I've inspired you, m'dear! :)